We’re looking for an entrepreneurial minded person with an insatiable desire to be their best, to join our growing team, and ensure that all of our clients are always WINNING.
Contractor Dynamics is the leading marketing training company for the roofing industry. We help our clients improve and scale their businesses.
The role is to work directly with our members and help them achieve exceptional results through:
- Developing product and training for roofing company growth in alignment with member goals.
- Running group calls with all members spanning North America on specific business growth topics.
- Providing 1:1 calls to solve individual issues for members as they grow.
- Managing our group portals and fielding their questions to keep them progressing forward.
- Onboard members into the company and get them indoctrinated in our successful methods.
- Kick members in the ass when they need it, and recognize when they need hand-holding to win.
- Manage member progression through our business growth system and ensure they are on track at all times (step in when needed).
- Monitoring program content and customer service questions, and improving product in alignment with that.
- Understanding industry trends and knowing when they are relevant to progress members and our programs.
- Complete member off-boarding and exit interviews.
- Working alongside our sales and marketing team to see trends and take corrective actions as required.
This is a solid responsibility role, and you will play a key role in the member success and member retention departments. You will work in conjunction with another member of our team in this role and will also report directly to the owner, but you will be responsible to manage your own ship. This is not a hand holding role. We are a fast growing company and need people that can just get in and move. Of course the right training will be provided, but you must be able to think on your feet.
To be successful with us, you will be required to dive deep into what we do, embody who we are, and own your place within this business.
You will be given aggressive KPIs with all the strategic and hands on training to get there; you just need to bring the work ethic. We’re a small but big impact team. We work hard, move quickly and know that results trump everything.
If you want to be in an environment where you will be pushed, mentored by the owner, and build an amazingly valuable skill set, this may be for you.
Our Core Values:
BELIEVE: Be 100% on the bus, embody who we are and our mission.
TAKE OWNERSHIP: Be straight and take full responsibility at all times.
WORK HARD: Be disciplined, focused and relentless in pursuit of our goals.
DO THE RIGHT THING: Play the long game, be honest, and do right by our members and each other.
BRING YOUR BEST: Be energetic, enthusiastic, and bring your A Game every day.
DO IT OUR WAY: Lead; don’t follow, make an impact, have fun and be ourselves.
OUR CLIENTS WIN: This means we are proactive in making sure our clients are always winning. We do whatever it takes.
The role is salary based, and we are looking for a long term team member. There is plenty of future growth potential for the right applicant who proves themselves.
If the above rings out at you as ‘this is the role I have been looking for,’ then please apply and put your best foot forward from day one.
- Send a resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
- Optional but encouraged: Send a short video explaining why this role is a perfect fit for you
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: This is a salaried entry-level position. There will be an opportunity for commission and bonus.
Experience: Relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
Location: Our office is in Asbury Park NJ, but this position in remote.
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Begin: Ideally November 2019