Go behind the scenes of a roofing company’s marketing strategies and discover the best tips for construction businesses.
Angelica Brager joins the show to discuss her experience as the Director of Marketing & Business Development for a residential construction company, Young Construction.
Angelica is a unique marketer in that she’s right there with the sales team, and that includes going up on roofs herself.
Her mindset for improving the business’ marketing game plan requires a hands-on approach to learn as much about roofing as possible.
Joe Hughes and Angelica touch on some great topics, including:
– What every company leader should invest in within their business
– Brand building and creating company culture
– Organic vs. paid traffic
– What an employee entering the industry should look for in a roofing company
– How a roofing company owner or general manager can find an in-house marketing director
– How a marketer can grow and bring new ideas to the business.
Interested in learning more about what we do at Contractor Dynamics?
Check us out on social media: