John DeRosa travels the country every week to train contractors on how to build better businesses.
This year, he has hosted 35 workshops and trained 4,400 contractors!
So, it’s safe to say that John knows a thing or two about what makes a contracting company successful.
This is an episode you’re going to want to listen to, take notes, and then listen to again.
It’s also one you’ll want to share with your team.
Tune In To Learn:
- The Top 6 reasons most contractors fail to grow
- Why accountability is even more important than you think
- What your job description should be as an owner
- Most contractors have enough information. What they lack is __.
- How your inability to manage your priorities is holding you and your team back
- Simple strategies to remove obstacles in the way of your growth
Connect With John on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072426490446
Join John’s Facebook Group: SRS Sales Academy | Facebook