This episode Is a masterclass in building and growing a successful contractor business.
Tom Reber has decades of experience as a contractor, coach, and training company owner.
Tune In To Learn:
- Why Tom wakes up every day and goes to war with what’s between his ears.
- Why most people will always be limited in their success
- Accidental Brilliance
- Why it’s important to own your crap (and also your greatness)
- Why vulnerability is actually a strength in business
- Why business is only a part of what Tom and his team help their clients with
- Self-Awareness as a key ingredient for success
- Working hard isn’t your problem. _____ is.
- What Tom means when he says you’re stealing from your family
- The risk of focusing on our business too much
- The misconception about selflessness
- Most of issues that we all have are Friendly Fire
- Why your customers F with you, and how to put an end to it
- “Sell like you’re independently wealthy, and market like your next meal depends on it.”
- How to calculate your gross profit and break even targets
- Why it’s important to position yourself in a category of 1
- What Sell Unafraid really means
- The 2 most important words in business
- How specializing your services can turbo-charge your growth
- The important thing to do before you scale (if you don’t, it will hold you back)
- How to apply the ‘Small Hinges Swing Big Doors’ philosophy to growing your contracting business
- The question to ask yourself if you really want to have an impact in your business and your life
- Why it’s CRITICAL to have a proven process, share it with your prospects, and stick to it.
- Why your attachment to trying to be good at everything is holding you back.
- How good marketing makes your sales much easier and more profitable.
- How to look at your marketing in terms of an investment and not an expense.
- You say you’re doing it from your family, but are you in reality stealing from your family?
- One of the fastest and most effective ways to build more trust with your market.
- Tom and Joe’s tips for figuring out the whole ‘Work-Life Presence’ question.
- You prioritize your customers. But do you prioritize your family?
- How Tom creates space to continue to have an impact on so many people.
Connect With Tom on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/realtomreber/