What does it take to build an industry-leading business?
Tommy Mello leads over 600 employees in his businesses, and he continues to grow at a rapid rate.
But he didn’t get here overnight!
In this power-packed interview, Tommy shares some of his top tips for building a strong organization that can stand the test of time.
This is for entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, and leaders at any level who desire to improve and grow.
Thing You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- Why he refers to his employees as “internal clients”
- Why he likes to think of running a business as running a team, and being the coach of that team
- They key ingredient that makes every team better
- His winning hiring formula
- Why getting the credit isn’t the focus
- The importance of having a 5 Year Plan
- Why Tommy is currently focusing heavy on the two things that money can’t buy
- Tommy’s 3 Key Ingredients for Business Success
- The importance of having revenue AND profit targets
- 8 Steps to Delegating Effectively
- Not enough people spend enough time doing this _______
Connect With Tommy on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tommymello/
Grab A Copy of His New Book, ELEVATE: Get Your Copy Of Tommy Mello’s Book: Elevate