How would your business and life change if you had one of the most recognizable brands in your local area?
What does it take to get people to desire to work with you before they even need your services?
How do you stay on the top of everyone’s mind, so you’re the most referred roofing company?
Our guest today answers all of these question, and more.
Dan Antonelli is the founder of Kickcharge Creative, a branding company for home services companies.
The things he shares with us in this conversation are an absolute game-changer if you implement them.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- What is a brand? And what is branding?
- The hidden costs of not having a brand
- Where most home services companies get it wrong
- How a brand enables you to charge higher prices
- How a brand enables you to attract and retain better people
- How to measure the ROI of a brand
- What does a rebrand cost?
- What internal branding is, and why you should care about it
- When is the best time to rebrand?
Learn More About Kickcharge: Award-Winning Marketing & Advertising Agency in NJ | KickCharge Creative
Get Dan’s Book: Our Books on Branding Learn More About Contractor Dynamics Marketing
Training Program: Industry-Leading Marketing Training for Contracting Companies