Are you facing challenges while building a brand? Most people are!
In this episode we discuss practical, and surprising, tips a social media influencer utilizes for creating MASSIVE impact and connection.
What’s really cool is that the repetition and consistent practice that building a brand requires will truly change you and your team from the inside out.
Elizabeth Lytle, Integrator for Contractor Dynamics, sits down with USMC Logistics Officer, Jackie Barnum to discuss building a brand, getting clear on your why, and utilizing social media to make life changing connections.
Tune In To Learn:
- The tips Jackie recommends for building an influencer brand on social.
- How Jackie prioritizes targeted content creation alongside her Marine Corps work.
- How and why to get your team excited about creating valuable content.
- Why getting clear on your WHY and your Ideal audience is vital for engagement on social media and growth of your team.
- Why surrounding yourself with coaches and mentors is critical for your team health.
Learn More About Contractor Dynamics:
Marketing Training for Roofing Companies | Contractor Dynamics Follow Elizabeth on Social
Follow Jackie on Social Media: Instagram (@jackiee.barnum)